2018 New Holland Agriculture Boomer™ Compact 47
Call for Price
New Holland Agriculture
Boomer™ Compact 47
- The Power You Need: Quiet, fuel-efficient engines give you the power you need for loading, mowing, digging, blowing snow, tilling, and much, much more. You get fast implement response and steering thanks to the high-capacity, dual-pump hydraulic system.
- A Helping Hand For All The Tasks You Have: If you have a large property and a wide variety of chores, step up to a deluxe Boomer™ Compact Tractor. Their exceptional power, maneuverability and ease of operation make them ideal for homeowners and part-time farmers alike.
- High Power and Performance: Whether you use your tractor to maintain a few acres or you depend on it to make a living, Boomer™ compact tractors will deliver. In all, there are four models ranging from 33-47 hp to choose from. As a rule of thumb, the more work you do in a typical week, the greater the horsepower you'll want.
- Durable Engines: Proven 3 and 4 cylinder diesel engines with 91 to 135 cubic inches of displacement provide power for your toughest chores.
- Exceptional Drivetrain Efficiency: To make you more productive when using implements powered by the rear or mid PTO, Boomer compact tractors are designed with drivetrain components that provide maximum PTO horsepower while minimizing engine power loss.
- Well-Equipped For Inclement Weather: To ensure fast starts in cold weather, Boomer compact tractors come equipped with a quick-heating glow plug and a heavy-duty 660 CCA battery that provides plenty of cranking power.
- Made To Accomodate More: Superior battery changing and the capability to handle the higher demand of additional electrical accessories provided by a 50-amp alternator.
FWD Axle Features
- Exceptional Maneuverability: No matter what the task, you’ll appreciate having one of the tightest turnaround diameters in the industry. Our FWD axle comes standard on all models and lets you maneuver effortlessly around obstacles and make extra-tight turns when mowing, grading or performing any other task on your “to do” list.
- Plenty of Strength: The Boomer’s FWD axle is designed for your heaviest jobs. With plenty of cast iron and steering cylinders positioned up and out of the way, Boomers are ready for your toughest tasks in the roughest conditions.
- Extra Traction On Demand: It’s reassuring to have extra traction when you need it. Simply engage the FWD lever to instantly employ the front wheels for additional traction in slippery conditions.
Hitch & Hydraulics Features
- Take On Harder Tasks with High Powered Hydraulics: Whether you need to load mulch, mow the lawn, clear a pasture, dig a trench, till a garden, remove snow or install a fence, Boomer™ compact tractors are up to the challenge. Better yet, with a three-point hitch lift capacity of up to 2756 pounds, you can do all of the above with larger, more efficient implements.
- Ample Power To Go Around: A dedicated steering pump ensures responsive true Hydrostatic Power Steering. A separate implement pump with 8.2-gpm flow powers implements. This way, one system won’t tax the other during demanding conditions.
- Deluxe Three-Point Hitch: When hooking up implements is easy and convenient, tasks become easier, too. Handy features include: • Flexible link ends • Turnbuckle-type leveling mechanism • Telescoping stabilizers • Extendible drawbar • Category I implement ball ends
- Consistency Made Convenient: For consistent results when plowing or grading, an adjustable stop on the hydraulic position control lever allows you to return the three-point hitch to a preset position.
Operator Platform Features
- Operator Platform: The logical control placement and clean, open Boomer™ operator platform help you get each job done more quickly and efficiently, and with less fatigue. And Boomer compact tractors adjust to suit operators of all sizes, so it will easily become everyone's favorite tractor.
- Clearly Marked, Intuitively Placed Controls: You can be confident of your every move because all controls are logically placed and cleary marked. Throughout the tractor, levers, buttons and handles are where you’d expect them to be for easier access, contoured fenders to your right and left house the transmission, PTO and three-point hitch controls. Throughout the tractor, levers, buttons and handles are where you’d expect them to be.
- Automotive-Style Dashboard: The easy-to-read dashboard instrumentation includes fuel gauge, temperature gauge, tachometer, PTO speed indicator, hour meter, cold starting aid indicator and warning lights for engine oil pressure and battery charge.
- Forward Visibility Comes First: One thing you'll notice and appreciate right away is that the shaped hood gives you excellent forward visibility from the tractor seat. That's because we put the muffler under the hood, and not in your line of sight like on competitive tractors.
- Additional Enhancements: • The steering wheel tilts for maximum comfort. • Safety-start system includes an operator-presence switch that shuts the tractor off if you leave the seat when certain criteria are met. • The suspension seat is adjustable for weight and position to accommodate any sized operator. • Sound dampening rubber floor mat is standard on all models. • Plow windows are keep noise and dust out of the operator area. • Cup holder and tray are conveniently positioned for the operator use. • Foldable ROPS are standard on every model to make storage more accessible.
- Freedom of Choice Comes Standard: Everybody’s needs are unique. That’s why Boomer™ compact tractors are available with two transmission options: a Hydrostatic Transmission, or a Syncronized Shuttle Shift Gear Transmission (Boomer 33/37 = 12x12 SSS / Boomer 41/47 = 16x16 SSS).
- Option 1: Hydrostatic Transmission (HST): For smooth and easy operation, a Hydrostatic Transmission is your best choice. It allows you to adjust your speed—and change from forward to reverse—using two foot pedals; one to move forward and one to move backwards. There's no need to engage a clutch or adjust shift levers. This transmission is simple to use even for the novice operator.
- Option 2: Synchronized Shuttle Shift (Sss): If you perform tasks that require shifting between forward and reverse repeatedly, and you prefer a traditional transmission, the SSS transmission can make it easier. The Boomer 33/47 utilize 12x12 SSS transmissions, while the larger Boomer 41/47 use 16x16 SSS transmissions. The shuttle lever (mounted on the left of the steering column) and the gears are synchronized, so there’s no need to come to a complete stop before shuttling or changing gears.
- Cruise Through Tedious Tasks: Give your right foot a rest. Select and maintain a constant working speed with the standard cruise control (offered on HST models). It really comes in handy for mowing larger properties and transporting your tractor from one location to another.
Warranty Maintenance Features
- Maintenance Meets Convenience: Maintaining a Boomer™ compact tractor is simple because all routine maintenance points are located in easy-to-reach spots. Plus, you can check engine oil level conveniently without raising the hood and without removing the loader.
- Access Doesn't Get Any Easier: For easy access to the engine, radiator, air cleaner, power steering reservoir and battery, the hood raises and pivots forward. Even when a loader or front blade is attached. There are no side shields to be removed, lost or damaged.
- Fill Up Less Often: You can operate for longer periods in between fill-ups thanks to large-capacity fuel tanks, which also have wide fill necks for easy refueling. The convenient fill location is behind the operator, where spills cannot harm the paint finish on the hood, like with competitive models.
- Quick and Easy Fluid Level Checks: A dipstick located at the rear of the tractor allows you to check transmission, rear axle, and hydraulic system fluid levels. A large fill port is also provided here.
- Filters Provide All-Around Protection: • Dual-element air filter protects the engine in dusty conditions. • Single-element fuel filter protects the engine's fuel injection system from rust, dirt and water. • A full-flow, spin-on oil filter provides protection to the engine lubricating system.
- Gross horsepower hp (kW): 45.6 (34)
- Rated speed rpm: 2600
- No. of cylinders: 4
- Aspiration: Natural
- Displacement cu. in. (L): 135 (2.2)
- Air cleaner: Replaceable dry element
- Fuel tank gal. (L): 12.4 (47) Cab
- Alternator amps: 85
- PTO HP (Gear) hp (kW): 37.3 (28)
- PTO HP (HST) hp (kW): 35.0 (26)
- PTO speed rpm: 540
- PTO type: Independent with electro-hydraulic engagement
- Mid-PTO Speed: 2000
- Type, Mechanical / Hydrostatic: 16x16 / HST+3 range
- Maximum forward speed, Gear mph (kph), R4: 17.0 (27.3)
- Maximum forward speed, HST mph (kph), R4: 17.9 (28.8)
- Gear/shuttle type: Synchro
- Rear diff. lock engagement: Mechanical
- Brake type: Wet, Multi Disc
- Implement hydraulic flow gal. (lpm): 8.2 (31.0)
- Steering hydraulic flow gal. (lpm): 4.2 (15.9) Gear / 5.3 (19.9) HST
- Remote valves: Optional
- 3-point lift capacity @ ball ends lb. (kg): 2,756 (1250)
- 3-point linkage category: 1
- Steering type: Hydrostatic
- Wheel base in. (cm): 73.2 (186)
- Length in. (cm): 128.1 (325.4)
- Width (cm): 69.1 (175.5)
- Height (ROPS) in. (cm): 95 (238.76) Cab
- Weight (Gear) lbs. (kg): 4195 (1903) Cab
- Weight (HST) lbs. (kg): 3490 (1583)
- 45.6 hp (34 kW)
- PTO HP
- 37.3 hp (28 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 73.2 in. (186 cm)
- 95 in. (238.76 cm)
- 69.1 in. (175.5 cm)
- 4195 lb. (1903 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 12.4 gal. (47 L)
- 16x16 / HST+3 range
- Wet, Multi Disc