2018 New Holland Agriculture Boomer™ Easy Drive™ Deluxe CVT 46D
Call for Price
New Holland Agriculture
Boomer™ Easy Drive™ Deluxe CVT 46D
- Deluxe Comfort. Smooth Control. Big Power: The Boomer 46D and 54D 4x4 compact tractors allow you to harness the power of 45- and 53-horsepower engines to complete your tasks quickly, while deluxe features and the smooth EasyDrive™ transmission allow you to work with greater comfort and control.
- Industry-Leading CVT: The Boomer EasyDrive™ Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) is the best in the business because it's easy to adapt to your operating conditions. It drives just like a car using a single “go" pedal. And you easily shuttle from forward to reverse using the convenient lever to the left of the steering wheel.
- Upgrade To The Suite: The factory-installed SuperSuite™ cab is, by far, the most spacious and comfortable compact tractor cab on the market. Two large doors open to wide entry thresholds for easy entry and exit. You'll appreciate the comfort of heat and air conditioning, the Accommodator™ seat and the steering wheel that tilts and telescopes.
- Even The 3-Point Hitch Is Deluxe: A 3,541-pound three-point-hitch lift capacity (measured at the ball ends) allows you to handle heavy mounted implements. Telescoping stabilizers, flexible link ends and crank-type leveling are standard equipment to make attachment and implement hook-up a one-person job.
- What's On Your To-Do List?: New Holland provides the ultimate selection of implements, attachments and accessories to fit your Boomer tractor, including mowers, backhoes, rotary cutters, disc harrows, snow blowers, snow plows, box blades and more.
- Clean-Running Tier 4B Engines: These new Boomer tractors are powered by new three-cylinder engines that feature a common-rail, direct-fuel-injection system for maximum fuel efficiency. The engines also meet tough Tier4B emissions standards, so they reduce greenhouse gas and hydrocarbon pollution for better stewardship of the land.
- More Torque For Increased Performance: The 46-horsepower engine in the Boomer 46D produces 118 ft-lbs of torque, while the 54-horsepower Boomer 54D engine features 133 ft-lbs of torque, for smooth performance in extreme conditions. Thanks to torque efficiency, you can also operate at lower engine speeds for better fuel efficiency.
- Automatic System: The New Holland emissions treatment system uses a combination of internal Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) to control Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) and a Particulate Matter (PM) catalyst. The PM Catalyst system has two unique sections—a Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) that turns Nitrous Oxide (NO) into Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) and a soot collection and combustion chamber that eliminates the remaining soot. Unlike other tractors that require extra fluids, operator input or that require you to stop operations, the New Holland system is completely automatic.
- Fill Up Less Often: You can operate for longer periods in between fill-ups thanks to one of the industry’s largest-capacity fuel tanks. Tanks are located at the rear of the tractor, and also have wide fill necks for easy refueling.
- EasyDrive™: The Name Says It All: The EasyDrive Series II continuously variable transmission (CVT) is designed to provide smooth, seamless speed changes through varying condition. With a speed range up to 18.6 mph, you are sure to get all the chores done fast.
- A Single “go" Pedal: EasyDrive controls are unique, featuring a single pedal to control both travel speed and engine speed and match load conditions. Just press the pedal and go!
- Electro-Hydraulic Shuttle: While these are small tractors, they allow you to change directions using a convenient shuttle like those found on larger tractors. The level is mounted on the left side under the steering wheel for easy operation.
- Automotive-Style Cruise: The EasyDrive CVT gets the job done efficiently, so whatever you’re doing feels less like work and more like fun. This innovative transmission offers an automotive-style cruise control, allowing you to hold, fine-tune, or resume working speeds. A response setting allows operators to adjust the acceleration and deceleration characteristics of the tractor to suit their driving style or application.
- 4WD On The Go: In slippery conditions, just engage four-wheel drive electronically with the flip of a switch.
ROPS or Cab Features
- Spaciousness Comes Standard: The Boomer™ 46D and 54D are the best compact tractors when it comes to comfort. Whether you choose the ROPS platform or the SuperSuite™ cab, you’ll find the legroom, hip room, and headroom to be generous. In fact, the SuperSuite cab is the largest in its class, with 60 cubic feet of interior space surrounding you.
- You've Been Upgraded To The Suite: For the most comfortable environment available in a compact tractor, look no further than to the SuperSuiteTM cab, available on the Boomer 46D and Boomer 54D. Because of standard heat and air conditioning, you can work in all-day comfort, protected from weather, insects, dust, and noise. For easy storage, the cab clears a standard 8-foot garage opening.
- Visibility Comes First: You will instantly see the difference 46.9 square feet of glass makes. It adds up to 360° visibility that cannot be matched in any other compact tractor cab. The sloped hood gives you excellent forward visibility from the tractor. That’s because the muffler is under the hood and not in your line of sight like competitive tractors. Add the sloped-arm New Holland 250TLA loader and you get a clear line of sight to the bucket edges.
- High-Visibility Roof Panel: A standard high-visibility roof panel allows you to see the loader through its full range of operation for sage, efficient and fatigue-free operation.
- Deluxe Features Are Standard: Heat and air conditioning are standard with the SuperSuite cab so you can work in all-day comfort, protected from weather, insects, dust, and noise. For easy storage, the cab clears a standard 8-foot garage opening. Additional standard features include: • Tilt and telescopic steering column • Dual external mirrors • Interior rearview mirror • Suspended brake pedals • Radio-ready with antenna and speakers • 12V power outlet and accessory power socket • Adjustable sun visor • Single cab air filter • Removable plug in rear of cab to route harness • Front and rear cab-mounted work lights • Front windshield washer/wiper • Cup holder • Toolbox • Much more!
Hitch & Hydraulics Features
- Even The 3-Point Hitch Is Deluxe: A 2,800-pound three-point-hitch lift capacity (measured 24 inches behind link ends) allows you to handle heavy, mounted implements. Telescoping stabilizers, flexible link ends and crank-type leveling are standard equipment to make implement hook-up a simple, one-person job.
- Plenty of Flow: A dedicated 5.1- to 5.4-gallon-per inute (gpm) steering pump ensures responsive true Hydrostatic Power Steering. A separate implement pump with 9.8- to 10.5-gpm flow powers implements. This way, one system won’t tax the other during demanding conditions.
- Consistency Made Convenient: For consistent results when plowing or grading, an adjustable stop on the hydraulic position control lever allows you to return the three-point hitch to a preset position.
- Convenient Servicing: Maintaining a Boomer™ compact tractor is simple because all routine maintenance points are easy to reach. Plus, you can check engine oil level conveniently without raising the hood and without removing the loader.
- Simple Access: The Boomer hood raises for simple access—even when a loader or front blade is attached—so you get simple access to the engine, radiator, air cleaner, power steering reservoir and battery. There are no side shields to be removed, lost or damaged.
- Quick Fluid Level Checks: A dipstick located at the rear of the tractor allows you to check transmission, rear axle, and hydraulic system fluid levels. A large fill port is also provided here.
- Longer Between Fill Ups: You’ll fill up less often thanks to large-capacity fuel tanks, which also have wide fill necks for easy refueling. The convenient fill location is behind the operator, where spills cannot harm the paint finish on the hood, like with competitive models.
- Model: FPT model R753IE4
- Gross horsepower hp (kW): 45.1 (33.6)
- Rated speed rpm: 2600
- No. Cylinders / Aspiration: 3 / turbo
- Displacement cu. in. (L): 136 (2.2)
- Fuel tank gal. (L): 13 (49.2)
- Alternator amps: 75
- Transmission type: EasyDrive™ Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
- Maximum forward speed mph (kph): 18.6 (29.9)
- PTO HP @ rated speed: 36 @ 2400 rpm
- Type: Independent Electro-hydraulic Engagement
- Standard Rear rpm: 540
- Optional Mid rpm: 2000
- Implement pump flow GPM (L/min): 10.5 (39.7)
- Steering pump flow: 5.4 (20.5)
3 Point Hitch
- Hitch type: Category I
- Lift capacity @ 24" behind link ends lbs. (kg): 2,800 (1270)
- Four Wheel Drive (FWD): Standard
Dimensions (Standard Fwd, R4 Tires)
- Wheelbase in. (mm): 73.5 (1867)
- Overall length with 3-point hitch horizontal in. (mm): 122 (3099)
- Minimum overall width @ rear axle in. (mm): 68.3 (1735)
- Height to top of cab in. (mm): 97.4 (2473)
- Ground clearance in. (mm): 12.3 (313)
- Approximate ship weight lbs. (kg): 4,190 (1900)
- Engine Type
- FPT model R753IE4
- 45.1 hp (33.6 kW)
- PTO HP
- 36 hp
- Rated RPM
- 73.5 in. (1867 mm)
- 4,190 lb. (1900 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 12.3 in. (313 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 13 gal. (49.2 L)
- EasyDrive™ Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)