2018 STIHL KM 131 R
Call for Price
Our most powerful KombiMotor, the KM 131 R has 33% more engine power than the KM 111 R.
When you are on the job, which do you value more: power or versatility? If you answered “both," then take a look at the KM 131 R KombiMotor. This multi-tasking tool is the most powerful in the STIHL KombiSystem family and features a low-emission engine, delivering 30% longer run times compared to previous models. It's compatible with over a dozen KombiSystem attachments, giving you incredible utility in a fraction of the trailer space compared to stand-alone tools. The KM 131 R is also easy to operate, featuring a semi-automatic choke lever, one-touch stop switch, anti-vibration system and a specially designed quick-release coupling system for easy switching between attachments. The only thing easier than using the KM 131 R is leaving your older, bulkier power tools behind.
The STIHL KombiSystem is a versatile landscaping system that includes a powerful STIHL KombiMotor and a full line of attachments. Together, they give landscaping professionals the ability to tackle a tremendous range of outdoor tasks without loading the trailer with a pile of tools. Attachments include trimmers, blowers, hedge trimmers, edgers, pruners, cultivators and more. Each attachment slides into the KombiMotor effortlessly and is secured via a quick-release coupling system, saving you time as well as trailer space.
NOTE: STIHL KombiMotors and STIHL KombiSystem attachments are sold separately.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- 14 optional attachments available: Create a custom yard care system with up to 14 optional attachments - trim, edge, cultivate, prune, clean up and more!
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Loop Handle: The loop handle (R) is an adjustable rounded handle mounted on the shaft for support and control. The handle is designed to help control the machine in different positions, ideal for reaching tough spots. The handle is large enough to accommodate a gloved hand comfortably.
- Quick-Release Coupling: The quick-release coupling system makes it easy to switch between Kombi attachments. In addition, this feature allows KombiSystem equipment to be dismantled into two parts for easy transport and storage and then re-assembled quickly without tools.: See it in action!
- Split Shaft: A split shaft and special toolless quick-release coupling lets you easily switch between attachments, making the KombiSystem highly versatile as well as easy to transport and store.
- Electronic Ignition Module: The electronic ignition provides reliable starting and because it is fully enclosed, it is protected from moisture and debris for longer service life.
- Purge Pump Primer: A small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor when pushed, reducing the number of starting strokes required following extended breaks in operation.
- Displacement: 36.3 cc (2.2 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.4 kW (1.9 bhp)
- Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24.0 oz.)
- Power Source: Gas
- Engine Displacement
- 2.2 cu. in. (36.3 cc)
- Engine Type
- 1.9 bhp (1.4 kW)
- 9.7 lb. (4.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 24.0 oz. (710 cc)