2018 Woods TBW150C
Call for Price
- PTO Horsepower: 25 - 60 hp
- Cutting width: 150"
- Cutting height: 1" - 4.5"
- Wing deck cutting width: 54"
- Deck overlap: 6"
- Overall width: 151"
- Transport width: 93"
- Maximum overall length: 135"
- Transport length: 126"
- Horsepower required: 25 - 60 hp
- Splitter gearbox horsepower: 100 hp
- Deck gearbox horsepower: 35 hp
- Blade tip speed: 16,200 fpm
- Drive type: Gearbox over v-belt
- Input driveline: Cat 3 CV
- Wing drivelines: Cat 3
- Transport tires: (2) 20 x 8
- Caster wheel bearings: Power metal bushing
- Caster wheels: (10) 4 x 10 solid
- Deck thickness: 10 gauge, steel plate
- Wing deck lift cylinders: 3" x 10", single acting
- Center deck lift cylinders: 3" x 8" single acting
- Trailer frame construction: 1.25" wall tubing
- Hitch adjustment: Floating clevis, multi-position
- Blade spindles bearings: Greaseable ball bearings
- Blade dimensions: (9) 1/4" x 2-1/2"
- Blade spindles: (9) cast-iron
- Cutting height adjustment: Spacer on caster
- Belts: B-section, Kevlar®
- Belt adjustment: Spring loaded idler
- Chain shielding: Optional
- 12.5-foot cutting width
- Tractor HP range: 25-60 hp
- Three decks mounted to heavy-duty trailer offers triple cut capacity; mow up to seven acres per hour at five miles per hour
- Rounded front, tapered rear deck design allows mowing close to objects without damage
- Superior cutting capabilities combined with contoured wing decks, to let you quickly cut large, uneven areas of turf while maintaining quality
- Round skid rod adds strength to deck skirt and allows deck bottom to glide over roots and uneven turf
- Folds down to a width of only 93-inches to fit into a standard 8-foot garage door
- Working Width
- 150 in.
- 151 in.
- Recommended HP
- 25 - 60 hp